Commercial Auto coverage is included within the ACEC BIT Hartford Program, providing up to $1,000,000 of liability coverage, including uninsured and underinsured motorist protection and coverage for rental and non-owned vehicles.
With Commercial Auto from The Hartford, you get:
A broad form endorsement
Automatically added to every policy at no additional cost – providing critical coverages such as Loan Lease Gap, Hybrid Payment and Electronic Equipment (Existing).
Fender Bender Forgiveness will help eliminate the worry of a small incident driving up rates and by staying claim free for three years, your next claim will be forgiven.
Discounts for safety features and for use of telematics devices. 1
Greyling can individually broker auto policies for firms that do not qualify for the BIT Hartford Program.
Did you know?
Navigating insurance can be difficult at times. It’s hard to know what is important to focus on. When purchasing or renewing Commercial Auto insurance for your firm, it’s important to note any significant changes when applying for coverage or speaking with a licensed insurance agent. Here are a few things you should consider:
- Have you added or eliminated vehicles used in your business operations?
- Has the usage of vehicles covered by your policy changed?
(e.g., distance they are traveling or what they’re used for)
- Do you use your personal vehicle for business, allow employees to use your personal vehicle for business or allow employees to use their own personal vehicles for your business?
- Has it been longer than 12 months since you reviewed the limits of liability provided by your policy?
- Has it been longer than 12 months since you reviewed the deductible(s) required by your policy?
1 Telematics refers to the use of wireless device technologies to transmit vehicle use data, in real time, back to a company. Proof of installation/activation and use is required; discount applies to liability, medical payments, and comprehensive and collision coverages. Proof includes: service agreement/acknowledgment with telematics provider; user agreement with telematics provider; activation confirmation document/contract with OEM; summary report with telematics information or vehicle diagnostics report based on telematics use