A fundamental principle of providing insurance for design professionals is to offer timely and useful risk management. Greyling, as Program Administrator for the ACEC BIT Program, helps clients identify and mitigate risk proactively on an enterprise basis while teaching skills to individuals from management down throughout an organization to respond to and avoid risks when they materialize.
Navigating risk in the construction industry can be both time-consuming and confusing. Contract review and negotiation is a key component of any engineering firm's efforts to mitigate risk on professional services projects. Greyling has exceptional internal personnel capable of providing fast and meaningful comments on contracts, in addition to providing access to insurer carrier resources through the Hartford and various professional liability carriers.
Greyling has partnered with The Hartford to provide immediate access to a host of relevant risk management resources. To access these materials, please visit the resources below.
THE GREYLING BRIEF
- Vol. 1, issue 1 - Workers Compensation Audits
- Vol. 1, issue 2 - Scope of Professional Services
- Vol. 1, issue 3 - Small Business Insurance
- Vol. 1, issue 4 - Picking the Right Limit for PLI
- Vol. 1, issue 5 - Preparing for Hurricanes and Other Crises
- Vol. 1, issue 10 - Finding Liability Coverage for Damaged Data
- Vol. 2, issue 1 - Contractual Indemnification
THE GREYLING REPORT
- Vol. 1, issue 1 - Rental Cars
- Vol. 1, issue 2 - Collections Without Counterclaims
- Vol. 1, issue 3 - Pre-Claims Assistance
- Vol. 1, issue 4 - Mergers and Acquisitions
- Vol. 1, issue 5 - Mergers and Acquistions Due Diligence Checklist
- Vol. 1, issue 7 - Doing Business in a Foreign Country
- Vol. 1, issue 8 - How to Keep Tabs on Your Insurers
To discuss your firm's unique insurance needs, please contact us at
Not an ACEC Member?